Wellsoft EDIS – real world solutions for your Emergency Department
Wellsoft provides the most configurable and complete feature suite. With custom software solutions for enterprise-wide or single hospital implementations, Wellsoft is EDIS at its Best.
Wellsoft EDIS Complies With Emergency Department Standards
Wellsoft Corporation is committed to helping clients achieve “Meaningful Use” under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA). Certification has been achieved through the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT®), under the Office of the National Coordinator Authorized Testing and Certification Body (ONC-ATCB) program.
- Stage 1: Wellsoft EDIS v11 is an ONC-ATCB Certified EHR Module. Testing is planned to achieve “Complete” EHR Status. Wellsoft clients do not require a version change for Stage 1 Meaningful Use.
- Stages 2 & 3: Additional features may be required (e.g., CCD/C-CDA / CCR Interface or new HL7 interfaces) to achieve Stage 2 & 3 Meaningful Use. Details pending final Stage 2 and Stage 3 rules.
|Stage 1 - Meaningful Use Product Name & Version||ONC Certification Number|
|Wellsoft EDIS v11||CC-1112-527400-3|
The above listed EHR Module is 2011/2012 compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ATCB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.
Emergency Department EHR Certification
Wellsoft EDIS v11 is also certified in CCHIT’s separate and independently developed certification program. Wellsoft EDIS is a CCHIT Certified® 2011 Emergency Department EHR. Wellsoft Corporation has certified its EHR technology in both programs to provide greater assurance to its customers.
Wellsoft passed 100% of the ED EHR 2011 Test Script in these key areas:
- Functionality. Wellsoft EDIS v11 complies with requirements for ED features and functions such as
Patient Registration & Tracking, Clinical Documentation, Order Tracking & Results Reporting, Medication Management and Discharge-Admit-Transfer.
- Interoperability. Wellsoft demonstrated compliance with the use of standards-based data
exchange with other sources of healthcare information using HL7 standards and messages.
- Security. Wellsoft’s demonstrated compliance with security requirements
(such as HIPAA and Audit Trail Node Authentication) ensures data privacy and robustness
to prevent data loss.