Somerset, NJ – February 5, 2018 – Wellsoft Corporation, the industry leader in Emergency Department EHR technology, announces today that it has been awarded the prestigious 2018 Best in KLAS distinction for the Emergency Department Segment. In its 2018 Best in KLAS Awards: Software and Services report, KLAS recognized Wellsoft as the top-ranked Emergency Department Information System (EDIS) software vendor, with a score of 91.1. Wellsoft outperformed all other vendors in four distinct scoring categories: sales and contracting, service and support, implementation and training, and general.
The KLAS annual ranking and report is based on interviews conducted with thousands of healthcare vendors’ clients. This year’s award marks the thirteenth time Wellsoft ranked #1 by securing the highest score in the Emergency Department category.
“We are truly honored and humbled to be recognized again this year by our clients, and KLAS, as the top-performing Emergency Department software provider amongst all enterprise and best-of-breed vendors,” said Dr. John Santmann, President of Wellsoft. “This award reflects Wellsoft’s continued commitment to providing the best EDIS, services and customer care.”
“Best in KLAS is more than a ranking. It is a recognition of vendors committed to delivering superior solutions,” said Adam Gale, President of KLAS. “It gives voice to thousands of providers who are demanding better performance, usability and interoperability in healthcare technology.”
How Wellsoft meets the needs of clinicians, IT and hospital administration, is reflected in user commentary collected by KLAS*:
- “Our doctors really like the Wellsoft system. Some of our doctors work at other ERs, and they say that Wellsoft EDIS is by far the easiest system they deal with in terms of documentation and ordering.” ~ Analyst/Coordinator, July 2017
- “Wellsoft EDIS’ advantage over its competitors is that it minimizes unneeded clicks and steps. Another advantage is the physician documentation is just more efficient and more user friendly compared to every other EMR that I have used.” ~ Physician, July 2017
- “Downtime and other such things just don’t happen with this system as they do with other systems. And it doesn’t take a long time to document in Wellsoft EDIS. It takes three or four minutes.” ~CMO, June 2017
- “Wellsoft EDIS was obviously designed from the ground up to be an ER product. I can teach new employees how to use the system in an hour, maybe 90 minutes, and pretty much get them where they need to be to function in the ED. This short training time increases our bottom line.” ~ Physician, June 2017
- “Patient safety is improving because of Wellsoft. For example, sepsis is now a big deal at our facility. Wellsoft had a solution before we asked for it.” ~ Physician, March 2017
- Wellsoft will be participating in the Interoperability Showcase in the Marketplace Booth #34 during the 2018 HIMSS Conference & Exhibition, March 5-9, in Las Vegas.Wellsoft has ranked #1 in the 2018, 2017, 2015/2016, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2003 and 2002 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services in the Emergency Department Market Segment. The 2018 Best in KLAS: Software and Services report can be found at: https://klasresearch.com/report/2018-best-in-klas-software-and-services/1253
*Collected about Wellsoft EDIS v11 by KLAS. All rights reserved. The selected commentaries may not represent the whole provider sentiment related to this product or services. Visit www.KLASresearch.com for a complete view.
Wellsoft Corporation, developer and provider of the industry-leading EDIS since 1988, offers comprehensive EHR solutions for hospital Emergency Departments (enterprise-wide and single hospital implementations) and Freestanding Emergency Centers. Wellsoft EDIS is Best in KLAS and has ranked #1 in KLAS user surveys of EDIS time and again. Recognized for providing the most configurable and complete EDIS solution, Wellsoft works closely with each client to develop real-world EHR solutions for their Emergency Departments. For more information, please visit www.wellsoft.com.
KLAS is a data-driven company on a mission to improve the world’s healthcare by enabling provider and payer voices to be heard and counted. Working with thousands of healthcare professionals, KLAS collects insights on software, services and medical equipment to deliver reports, trending data and statistical overviews. KLAS data is accurate, honest and impartial. The research directly reflects the voice of healthcare professionals and acts as a catalyst for improving vendor performance. To learn more about KLAS and the insights we provide, visit www.KLASresearch.com